Saturday, November 3, 2007

My first experience in baking Muffins!

After the stressful Capstone presentation yesterday I felt SO relieved and happy!! It’s like I’d dropped down one big stone carried over the semester. So, my mood was So Damn good that I suddenly thought of Baking Muffins!!! *Here I come muffins!!!*

Actually I bought this package of muffins powder 2 months ago from Coles. It’s Triple Chocolate Muffins with chocolate chips and white chocolate chips. So the chips melted in the muffins when it’s baked. Nice right??

The package that I bought to bake muffins

The procedure is rather simple as long as you follow the instructions. What you need are 80ml of vegetable oil, 160ml of water and 2 eggs. Mix the content in the box with all these ingredients into a bowl and stir it till smooth and creamy. It’s better to use a machine but since I don’t have the machine I used my human power. HaHa! After that, spoon batter into the muffin pan filling the paper cup till ¾. Then, heat it in the oven for approximately 20 to 30 minutes.


When the muffins were still inside the oven


My housemate sponsored me the paper cups and lent me and muffin pan to bake the muffins. Feel so fun and excited baking muffins for the first time with my housemates’ assistance! Kekekke… I can see the muffins growing bigger and bigger in the oven from the outside.

TADA! My Muffins!

I made nine muffins in total and share it with my housemates. It’s nice to share food with each other. =) and also, I gave one to Janet when we went for grocery shop at Coles just now. Hope she likes it too!



8 comments:

Kevin said...

i knew it.. u must hav use de muffin powder.. if nt, hw can emelyne bake muffins?!?!?!

Justin Chan said...

agree with nivek =X

summore u kept the powder for 2 mths...safe or not o... O_o...but then the muffins *look* ok for consumption xD

Thank goodness u din blew up the oven

bwahahahahah!!!

p/s: grats on making ur first muffins :D

Emelyne said...

i got checked la...expire next year..so no worries. =p

Anonymous said...

emelyne..thanks for the muffin..it not only look but also taste absolutely LOVELY..it was my dinner leh...next time supply me more la..hahahah

i'll let you taste my Chocolate mud cake next time also..but atm..i'll just send you a nice song as a gift to satisfy you first ya..

enjoy! and thanks for all the help u offer.. the kindest fren i will appreciate as long as God willing..

Emelyne said...

Reply Janet: no problem yea...next time let u try the chocolate chips muffins. Hope it's nice too! hehe..

Justin and Kevin, told u it tastes nice laH. =p dun believe me kok.

Justin Chan said...

ok lor...count u lucky this time xD

Anonymous said...

I wan eat!!! i wan eatttt...!!! (,")

Emelyne said...

who r u? the one saying "i wan eat i wan eat" haha