Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Exam's Over!!

Finally exam’s over! But life is BORED now. Actually, there are a few on-coming plans over the holiday which I’ve been looking forward for eagerly! Let me list out here:

  • Buffet dinner at Atrium and Karaoke at Utopia on 26th Dec which is next Monday *lalala~*
  • Outing with high school buddies at City (Jess and Edmund) on 30th Nov
  • Fremantle trip (might be going) on 1st Dec
  • Surfing!! on 2nd Dec at Beach
  • Rotnest Island (still not confirm)
  • Bell Tower Trip (some day before Melbourne Trip)
  • Melbourne trip (8th Dec-13th Dec)
  • Shopping Spree!! xD


Did I miss out anything?? These are the recent plans that I have right now and it might change in the coming days. No one knows. =)

So as you can see from the list above, there are…….let me count first…. *counting*………9 activities waiting for me! I can’t wait any longer! *Argh* The more activities I have, the more MONEY I need!!! Hence, I will never forget one VERY important thing that I needa do, which is to…..WORK MORE!!! So yeh, gonna work as many shifts as possible and suffer as much as I can Tahan lo! What to do right??? *sigh*

Anyways, been rotting these two days at home after the exam….REAL Bored man…No life at all. No drama to watch and I hardly can watch any movie or clips in Youtube due to the “snail-like” Internet line. SUX chin. =.=

So, what I did today is…………………………………………….....

HOUSE CLEANING!!!!

=.=’’

I don’t like to do chores BUT….I can’t stand living under one roof together with cockroaches!!! Only humans are allowed to stay with me. NO COCKROACHES!!! And I killed another cockroach today….Guess where I saw it??

3 comments:

Kevin said...

inside ur underwear drawer. dats where i found mine n kill it. hehe..

Emelyne said...

No..not there laH =p. Ur underwear sure stinks! haha

Kevin said...

where got??????????

dun cincai flame ppl can.. cos it has been hiding underneath the cupboard ma. then it very celaka lo. make me have to wash all.