Haiz.. Guess I will just give up whatever I aimed for… it’s too late to regret or rescue anything.
The phrase “No use crying over spilt milk” best describes my condition now.
One more unit to go on Monday and just don’t let me go kill myself for giving me a “fail” for that bloody unit! A “pass” will do.
I don’t need any luck or wish from anyone. Just let it be… because it’s useless.
All I can say is God is not on my side.
This semester really SUX big time! All of my hopes and confidence have been destroyed… First, Business Capstone, then now Finance International…
Lastly, I just need a “pass” for Fin Corporate…
May be I should just let go of everything now and look on the other brighter side which can make my days better.
Feel sorry for my parents. I’d tried my best. Sorry…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
actually i'm not so cham la...results turned out to be not bad, still...hehe
Post a Comment