Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Is this the life I’m having now? Can’t believe…

World has changed. Or should I say my world has changed. Sometimes I feel like returning back to Uni Life. I know this is too late… This was when I enjoy my life to the fullness without much worry beside rushing for assignments and preparing for exams. At least, life is meaningful when there’s a balance between hardship and entertainment. As for now, it seems like there’s no entertainment. Time passes just like that day by day, week by week, month by month. NO surprise, no excitement. Working is all about anxiety; customer always comes first as if they are the KING OR QUEEN. Nah!~ BORING! Maybe this is not who I am to live in such a life, anyway, no one would want to.

Just share something here with everyone or who ever is reading this. I have a thought recently. I might spend half a year in Europe countries as a part time worker and traveler sometime later. Anyone interested? Probably after one year?. Just a thought anyway. But if you’re interested pls do not hesitate to share with me. =) Life is not about earning how much money and trying hard to be successful in career, BUT how meaningful you spend your life. For me, my main goal in life is to travel the world, experience different life and culture. Of course, this is not as easy as said. It’s like a dream. Not everyone in this world can be lucky enough to have the chance to travel far away and expose to many wonderful things outside. In fact, I always feel envy towards people who can spend their study life far away in overseas. Though I have mine as short as 5 months in Australia, I still feel insufficient to fulfill my dream. Definitely not enough!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

mok, msg me in msn when ur free. we shud have a long long talk. i'd like to share with u my short but interesting working exp

Emelyne said...

hahaz sure ;-) Long time we no talk long long like b4 =D

Anonymous said...

just go for it, mok. it would e very interesting and fun.. =D

Anonymous said...

Mok, i agree with you. Workin life is sooooo boring. Everyday seems the same. Wake up, working, back home, sleep.

I think many ppl have a dream that same as you, cz it really looks fascinating. But like wat u said, it might not easy, cz we have to give up something to get the life we want. But at least you have a short experience of living overseas. Compared to me or others, u r lucky enough. Wish ur dream comes true =D

**MaPLe 枫叶** said...

Mok mok ah...is good to have heard u have this dream. Is not easy. But it is still a good way to try. One of my church friend did that before. But now she is back to Malaysia to "kahwin" lar...haha...can come to UK =) So sad when I'm in Sg, u in Miri/Aus. Now u in Sg, I'm in UK...soon when u want to go Europe, I'm back to Sg =S But anyway, I'm glad finally u post something new! Missing u tons >.<

carbunclon said...

There are no life for u when u work in Sg. That's why~
I understand it.
Work until very late, then sleep.
Tmr Wake up early, work again and again.
non-stop.
Life in Sg is about work, work and WORK! and it is hard to save the money, bcos of the rented house, transportation fee, makan and etc...

It's oso a good time for u to breath the fresh air when you really to do it!

So, good luck.
Whatever decision u make,
wish u luck and happy!

p/s: first time visit ur blog. LOL

New Age Cosmetic Dentists said...

If you don't Stand for Something.You will Fall for Everything