Sunday, September 7, 2008

what should I say?

In the middle of the night, I should have covered myself under my blanket for a good deep sleep. Yet... I am here, in front of my laptop, awake…

It’s been a long time I haven’t been spending my time lingering in front of my laptop chatting, watching drama, surfing for clothes or beauty products or wandering in friendster. Working life is just so different! I just couldn’t spend my time in front of the laptop too much after work. I felt so stress and uneasy when I face the laptop!

That’s the reason I hardly came online or online as in “Away” in msn. Sorry if didn’t get to reply msg from someone or I happen to miss my reply.

There are many things that I wanna tell in my blog but it seems really hard to express. Many thoughts flooded my mind over the time.

Guess I better go to bed now and have a GOOD sleep… will “say out” something when the mood comes :)

Nightz

5 comments:

~SuH@n~ said...

Jia you le ah mok!!!
Dun feel so stress and take gud care yup!!

Anonymous said...

mok dun be depressed ba, when feeling emo go bug me/shar/fiona wakakakaka!

Anonymous said...

Mokkk...Miss u so much nei~~~

Miss the time tat we r studyin, playin, eatin & shoppin 2gether..

Nw most of us start wrkin lu, is hard to have fun like b4..

The only i can do nw is earnin more $$$ & goin SG find u 3838..

Hahahaa :p

~sotong sia~

Emelyne said...

Thanks guys! :D Really appreaciate! Shar,really miss the old days *sob sob* I wish to go back to those days in uni hanging out with u guys...T.T

Anonymous said...

Yes Mok Mok,

Working life is so different from studying. And so stress is a very 'common thing' to us, accompany us go through our life, no matter where are we, what are we doing. Sometimes it is a plus, sometimes it is a minus, really depends how u see it and that's how our life.

Colour the life yourself.

All the best!

Be happy!

Take Care!

Joanna
(will be going to SG soon, see u there)