What an experience I had in Singapore during my job hunting period. I encountered many things and at the same time gained a lot of information. In terms of job searching, we cannot scrutinize every detail from one aspect but every aspect of it. Different job position has different barriers and requirements thus we must be aware of it in order to achieve.
However, there are always ups and downs in life or there won’t be what we call 'LIFE'.
Now that I came back to my hometown, feeling so warmed by the surroundings and people. I just love and miss my hometown!!
For those who are concerned, I have found a job as a Marketing Assistant in a company dealing with real estate and property. I hope this is a good start for me as a junior or fresh graduate. Also, I believe I can learn a lot of things in this company and earn as much as possible!! Hiak hiak~
Well, some of you might think why am I in Kuching since I have found a job? The answer for this is I am currently waiting for my special pass to be done in order to work in Singapore. So, here I am in Kuching having my last session of goyang kaki! Must really really treasure it this time! ^_^
Sunday, June 15, 2008
A gleam of sunshine in my life
Finally, I can stop living in a neurotic world! I can breathe in fresh air and relax my mind and body, for the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are a Marketing assistant....I'm also working in an real estate company...But I'm just not other than a normal clerk.
Hi Pauline, thanks for reading my blog, though we do not know each other. I've read through your blog, u seem very unhappy with your current occupation. I believe u r a fresh grad just like me and I can understand how u feel with your job. What I would say is, as a fresh grad we learned things while earning money. There’s nthg much we can complain until we are highly qualified or recognised as an experienced and professional employee. Be patient and take every hardship u undergo as a step for u to move on, u learned from every little thing u do in the company. Another advice for u, always show that u r willing to learn and keen to work in the company. I believe there will be career advancement for u in the future and u won’t be like what it is to be like a normal clerk. Stay tough and all the best! Cheer up girl =)
Post a Comment