So here I am in Singapore!
It has been 6 days since I arrived here. At first, I felt kindda uneasy with the life here. Staying 10 levels above and walking with people pushing here and there. *swt*.
Miss driving and walking around without people squeezing me instead of being a sandwich here. @.@
Anyhow, 6 days passed and I started to get used to the life here. I’m good in adapting new places or environment, so no worries *winkz*
How can I get used to the environment quickly? Firstly, I have experience staying abroad alone (during my study in Perth). Besides, I went out alone often using a MRT map
It has been 6 days since I arrived here. At first, I felt kindda uneasy with the life here. Staying 10 levels above and walking with people pushing here and there. *swt*.
Miss driving and walking around without people squeezing me instead of being a sandwich here. @.@
Anyhow, 6 days passed and I started to get used to the life here. I’m good in adapting new places or environment, so no worries *winkz*
How can I get used to the environment quickly? Firstly, I have experience staying abroad alone (during my study in Perth). Besides, I went out alone often using a MRT map
(http://www.smrt.com.sg/trains/routemap/routemap.pdf) and a Singapore map. xD (I can adapt faster traveling alone ^^) Anyway, it’s not that tough to go to a place in Sg because there are sign boards everywhere, so pretty okay if I can always take note of it. And of course, not forgetting the use of my mouth (This is what I did the most in Perth but not quite effective in Sg)
Well, so far I’ve been to Ochard, Vivo City, Bugis and China Town. Going to Suntec Mall later to meet my beloved relatives again =D I’m glad bro and his gf bought me a Singapore pocket guide (map included) for my birthday because it really ease me a lot in my journey. Thanks a lot!
Regarding my job hunting, I had an interview with the agent yesterday at Bugis. Gosh, I was wearing high heels walking all the way to look for the company. The agent introduced me to do sales for beauty products. They couldn’t disclose the company name. Sienz~. However, this is not the job I’m looking for. I’m actually looking for marketing rather than sales. =.= Thus, I have 3 days to consider about it.
Moreover, I received a call from New York Solution just now for an interview next Monday at Jurong East (shit this is so far!!). Again, it’s another beauty center but it’s not doing sales. The position for me in New York Solution is management trainee. Not quite sure about the job but I will give it a try at least an interview. Seems like I have fate with beauty center… @.@
All in all, I hope I can get a good job with good pay ASAP!! Ciaoz~

2 comments:
sales is also a component of marketing le...so fast u forget sales mgmt liaw ar? =x...besides, who knows u work in beauty center got free samples to use lor! xD...and hor, dont be too picky to find work in sg cz they are many ppl out there competing for job also. count urself lucky can find one easily =x
There's smthg different between sales and marketing. Sales is like going one shop to one shop promoting the products in order to reach the target, high sch graduates can do it as well, so a bit low standard lo xD. However, i prefer doin smthg dealing with marketing strategies and market research, mostly in big companies. And i want to travel around to different regions.
Post a Comment