My graduation day fell on the 12th of February 2008. Unlike in Miri campus, Bentley campus’s graduation days were held in many days all over February. Tooooo many students!! One ceremony is like approximately 400+ students. Gosh…
All graduates were sitting in front where as visitors behind.
Turning back to face our parents as a respect
When we have just arrived campus for my graduation

With mum and dad
Jeanette, me, teck lim, ing ming and janet infront
colin, me, edna, delicia and teck lim graduating on the same day as me
With my business capstone friends (Monique my HK groupmate and Andrew my classmate)
Do you know how terrible it was to wear the regalia during summer season in Perth? Freakingly HOT!!! Hot till I felt kindda sick after that ceremony =(

When the ceremony had come to an end...I looked pale
However, the special thing for February’s graduation in Curtin is that we can enjoy nice fireworks just after the ceremony ended. Very nice =)
Actually, I wanted to show the video screening me on stage and also the fireworks taken by my bro but the files are toooooo big!! Can't bother to wait that long. But never mind, I came out with an idea of using my mobile phone to take it from my laptop. hehehe... Though it's blur but at least it shows something from it. =D
A short clip of my stage presentation:
Luckily nothing sia soi happen to me xD....I was rather worry of my foot step wearing the high heels. Should practice wearing high heels more I guess.
By the way, here are the 9 different photos taken in the studio. Have a look. =)







Well, I look nice in some photos, but some not so nice =.=
Many people said I don't really look like myself in the photos.....why?? =.=

2 comments:
Hint:
Mabye it's because of all those chocolate you ate =X
wats d connection wid chocolate?
Post a Comment