Friday, December 28, 2007

Melbourne Trip (8-13 Dec)

Hey guys, it's been awhile since the last post. Sorry for not updating as I am getting lazier =p. These are some pics taken in Melbourne. Just check it out!

Melbourne City

Me, Wee, Tessa and Ji

The statue-like guy giving sweets to the kids

Yup! Free Hugs! See the 2 persons hugging each other?

Tram



Church

Night view outside Crown

Shrine of Remembrance

Museum



They are REAL! But preserved.


Parliament House

The Great Ocean Road

Toilet inside the bus. Better don't use it if your size is too big! xD

People surfing

Spot the Koalas?


Twelve Apostles

This is the helicopter I traveled in




Video cam me? I photo cam you!

Elephant Rock

London Bridge



To see more photos with me, check my friendster =). To see all the photos, check out my laptop if possible. Too many for me to post up here. That's all!


2 comments:

jack-jack said...

disappointed in u....so long only updated 1......haih...............

Emelyne said...

ai yor...try to keep on updating lor! went to so many places but cant write all about it ma...
Why ur blog is all about food? lol