Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Everything is about MONEY

Recently I got hell lot of things in mind to spend. Since I don't work as much as I expected I should sacrifice some of them. *sad* I guess I'm just one typical playful girl, so obsess in shopping and girls stuff and now I have many many things that I want badly. It's not a bad thing actually, ONLY if I'm rich enough to spend in such a way. hehe.. *dreaming*.

I'm looking forward for the cocktail night this Friday night! Can't wait any longer! HaHa. Planned to buy a dress for the cocktail night, but I think I will need to list it under my sacrifice list...unwillingly =.= Most of the dresses that I saw and like are over my budget ($100) so...suan le ba. Somemore, I need to pay for the admission fees of $25 to enter the party!

Besides the cocktail night expense, I'm still considering whether to go to Perth Royal show which need an admission fee of $20+. *peng*. Actually, I don't plan to go but then many friends encouraged me to pay a visit since I already came all the way to Perth. I know I will spend more than the admission fee...the show bag stuffs will say "BuyMe!" to me. =.=''.

Also, I'm thinking whether to follow my housemates to Melbourne since we have free stay at Tessa's place. BUT, money money money! Going there will need a return air fare of $300+. So you see.... headache again.

Other than that, I've been thinking of saving money to buy myself a digital camera, I found it very useful here. So, do you think I can make it? haha! Or put it under my sacrifice list? LOL.

What else, oh yeah... I wanna buy myself a perfume, suddenly got so obsess with perfume after I came to Perth. I think I played too much perfume at Myer till I got addicted to it xD. Must really get 1 liaw! hehe!

Another thing I want badly, is Lancome foundation which costs $XX. Better don't mention. hehe...Anyway, I still reckon it's preferable to buy a better quality facial cosmetic product. ;) ...

And And... Roxy surfing pants which I've been longing to own one xD It's worth it to get 1 here because it's much more cheaper than in Malaysia.

So, this is basically my financial dilemma. Thanks for reading my money dilemma. HaHa! ( I hope dad won't read this =p)

2 comments:

Kevin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Justin Chan said...

lol...kolien de u...always out of money =X